A biokineticist’s primary function is to improve your quality of life through exercise and movement
To help people with movement dysfunctions that prevent effective rehabilitation, sport performance and a high quality active lifestyle.
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT A BIOKINETICIST?
- suffer from chronic conditions
- suffer from orthopaedic conditions and require injury rehabilitation
- had surgery and find it difficult to recover
- suffer from a recurring injury that is reducing your quality of living
- require exercise intervention for weight management
- sedentary and want to start exercise safely
- need to improve your general strength and physical abilities
“My personal mission is to be consistent, progressive and relevant. My passion is to make a difference in people’s lives who might have lost hope due to injury or health issues resulting in a limiting factor in their lives.“
- High performance
- Special Pops
- General Wellness
- Sport Conditioning & Recovery